A Bit 'o Random Musings on Politics, Religion, and Anything Else That Passes Through My Crazy Head

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Joy, Joy to the World!

Tis the Season for Christmas Music!  Christmas music gives me much joy - I think I'm going to share some of my favorite Christmas songs this December.  Below is a Youtube video of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir singing "Joy to the World."  I love it!  Anyone else have any ideas of good Christmas songs?  I like unusual versions and new songs, so feel free to suggest anything.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, the animaniacs version was cute, but seriously? TWO versions of my least favorite song? Are you TRYING to kill me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lawyer has advised me not to answer that question. Here's a classic version of Carol of the Bells as penance!

    ReplyDelete