A Bit 'o Random Musings on Politics, Religion, and Anything Else That Passes Through My Crazy Head

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Three Thankfuls

Today, I am thankful for:

1. Dryers - see, most people say washing machines, but let me tell you, dryers are glorious!!!  I lived without one for my entire mission (considered myself lucky to have a ridiculous washing machine), and as I took my laundry out of the dryer tonight, I realized how grateful I am to have TWO dryers in my life.

2. Zone out action adventure movies.  Over the past three days I've hacked my old roommate's Netflix account and watched "Captain America" and "Avengers."  These movies are not deep, but they are fun.  "Thor" is going to be given a chance to turn my brain to mush next.

3. Friends who see the good in me.  If I believed in reincarnation I would say that I must have done something REALLY great in a previous life to deserve having these people in my life.  I must have done something good:

"Something Good," Julie Andrews & Christopher Plummer

No comments:

Post a Comment