A Bit 'o Random Musings on Politics, Religion, and Anything Else That Passes Through My Crazy Head

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Dad

My dad is kind of a combination of this guy, this guy, and this guy.  Because I've already blogged about how my gratitude for my brothers, and may have mentioned my mom is awesome, I felt like my dad deserved a post of his own.  He really exhibits the fruits of the spirit, especially gentleness.  He is very kind and patient.  He's is really quite a lovely man, and I'm really grateful he's my dad.  On a very snowy day, he is also kind enough to shovel out several feet of snow.


Would it sound too much like a personal ad if I say he has a great smile and a great laugh?  Because he does.

Not everyone is lucky enough to have a great dad, and only four people have the best dad ever!

This is probably a bit of an exaggeration, but was funny enough to share:


It's true, I'll always be Daddy's Little Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment